Celebrating 39 years of getting kids wet and muddy every day!
Our weekly summer day camps include programs for kids ages four to fifteen. We inspire appreciation and knowledge of the natural environment by getting outside away from modern day technology. Your child will unplug from electronics and plug into nature as they participate in age appropriate activities such as finding frogs and insects in the pond, building forts in the forest, learning wilderness survival skills, water sports and adventurous day treks. They will build character, forge friendships, and be challenged to become the explorer and adventurer they naturally are.
The 2024 season of camp begins June 24th and runs through August 16th. Camp is from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM with limited before and after care available.
Please view the camp policies and procedures in our parent guide.
Member registration starts at 8:30 AM on February 1, 2024
Non-member registration start at 8:30 AM on March 1, 2024
New and Noteworthy for 2024:
• We will be having one overnight this summer for the 12-15s… the week
of July 22nd.
• We are continuing to offer late stay cook-outs for ages 8 and up at the Myrick camps… look for them in the camp descriptions.
• The age groups at Chandler Mill have been expanded to 5-7 and 8-10. We will not be taking 4 year olds as a result, and there will be no half day camps at this site.
• We have added additional camps at our Chandler Mill Nature Preserve
centrally located in Kennett Township just 5 minutes from Delaware,
Avondale & Kennett Square.
• We are adjusting our birth date requirement to be compatible with school districts and changing it from June 1st to September 1st.
• All 4 year olds at Myrick must be entering kindergarten.