- This event has passed.
Ages 2 – 7
Every Thursday September 10-November 19 (Rain date Fridays)
10:00am – 11:30am
Books come to life at the Myrick Conservation Center as Potter the Otter reads a book to inspire. The story continues with an outdoor adventure and take home craft. Please remember to dress for the weather.
Members $5, Non-Member $10 . (Adult/Caregiver free, but must register.)
Books and Boots will be outdoors only. In case of inclement weather it may be cancelled.
On day of program:
- Families will be asked to sign a Covid waiver of liability as well as complete a Covid disclosure.
- All participants will have their temperatures taken at the start of the program (both youth and caregivers)
- All participants are required to wear masks for the duration of the program. We will utilize socially distant “breathing breaks” as needed.
- Participants will be required to use hand sanitizer at start of program.
- A porta toilet and handwashing station is available near the parking lot. All buildings are closed to outside visitors.
- All participants will be met in the parking area.